Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 24, 2006

Ha ha, what the hell,

that abrupt stop was a little bit of a let down, but the messege was to funny to me wether you meant for it to be or not. Oh, and I'm quite enthused about the being a voice. quite a breakthrough.

LL - Surprise Sex LL - Surprise Sex

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 26, 2006

lol, pretty good.

well, I was gonna blam it because it didnt seem like it was going to go anywhere, but the ending kinda makes it worth while. I just love that line "Holy shit, get the camera, this is gold mine material." the suprise sex / rape conversation was pretty funny too. The one thing I had a problem with was the seizure screen at the end.

LL - Garlic's Lock Day LL - Garlic's Lock Day

Rated 2 / 5 stars May 26, 2006

lol

wow, all I have to say is:

And the award for best line in a flash animation goes to.... Garlic Lock for, 'I thought everybody loves seizure flashes!'"

that was to rich

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 25, 2006

I thought it was useful

Well, I think all tutorials, are the same, yet vary from one opinion of how to draw, to the next. this one I liked over Granfaloon's(the only other I saw on NG so far,) because of the Sceleton as opposed to the basic outline approuch. I also like how you displayed a few examples and angles to different features. this adds the perspective of the viewer making it easier to get a more 3D drawing instead of a 2D figure with their arms to there sides staring straight ahead. All in all, I found it to be quite usefull... Especially at the face. I HATE trying to "wing it" when it comes to the face.

Long Jump Long Jump

Rated 3 / 5 stars August 21, 2004

*yawn*... now I'm bored

I think it was a little boring. all I do is alternate between left and right arrows and press space bar. I thought it was a little to contentless. I thought the second guy is to good. he's 4 star and us in all stats so he has no weak point.

AQ Adventurer Maker AQ Adventurer Maker

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 20, 2004

wow *drools*

I to play AQ I am level 60 nongaurdian with fair equipment and stats. Names lord blazer. What about you. and your name incase I ever visit AQ chat and see you.

Anyways good dressup I non of those weapons are real are they. If not submit a link to this in the forums and ask atrix lo look at them you might have a few weapons he likes. I thought it was a little boring though(I'm not one for dressups) great work though. Oh, and that looked exactly like the real game, pluss the Vorpalzard was a nice touch. I gave you a 10 on sound because it "sounds" exactly like AQ

Kueson responds:

well my char page is, http://battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=75770

Tho you wont see me on message board or chat becose i am banned.